Love Hurts - Keypat Reborn Remix (Antian Rose & Eric Kauffmann's track) Love Hurts - Keypat Reborn Remix (Antian Rose & Eric Kauffmann's track)

Great use of synths, the 80's feel is there!

;) Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!!! :3

T.F.A. Level 1 - Keypat Reborn T.F.A. Level 1 - Keypat Reborn

Beatifull melodies keypat, love your work and also your other songs <3

Keypat responds:

Ohh thanks my friend!! ;) I'm so glad for your comment.

/Plasmaspeed\ /Plasmaspeed\

I suggest messing with your drum samples, to get more punch out of it, also always work with some good headphones, if you can get your hands on a pair designed to master (flat sound, no filters) it will be really helpful when it comes to mastering, is still a hard craft so don't worry, we are all still working on it.
very energetic in your face song by the way.

EverReverb responds:

Yeah, now looking back the drums sound very lame :P I have tried to make those better nowadays though.

I unfortunately don't have usable headphones currently, because my dog literally ate the receiver >>

Thanks for the review :)

Hardwell &amp;amp; Joey Dale Feat. Luciana - Arcadia (AmperSand Remix) Hardwell & Joey Dale Feat. Luciana - Arcadia (AmperSand Remix)

I was worried at the start because I wasn't sure it would bring the hype but it did, can be easily played in any party to be enjoyed, hell I'll do it today, I have a pool party today ;)

Submerge - Rum and Monkey (Original) Submerge - Rum and Monkey (Original)

joda man, la mondaaaa

Sky Run Sky Run

short and sweet, the kind of songs that I love from time to time.

saucybird responds:

<33

Up to The Sky! Up to The Sky!

you got a nice vibe coming, catchy melody, I was waiting for the big phat break down though hehe, keep refining your art.

If you wanna check my music, that would be cool.

demon1000 responds:

yeah i was trying to fix that BOOM BOOM PHAT beat but i had a problem when i was trying to do it...also i checked some of your songs And they are pretty nice so keep going! and thanks for the review!

Floating Floating

Nice arpegios man, I like the way you explained the song, you talked about the elements and not what interpreatation the listener is suposed to feel, love the progressive feeling too, like ''chapters'' in a story.

I welcome you, to listen to some of my tracks too ;)

1f1n1ty responds:

Thanks! When I composed the piece, I had thought of it in chapters. I didn't come up with anything the piece could mean or feel like, because knowing me, I wouldn't be able to stick with whatever interpretation I came up with. So just chapters, interpretation is up to the listener.